Peer reviewer/ responsibility of reviewers
• The reviewers only agree to review manuscripts for which they have the subject expertise required to carry out a proper assessment and which they can assess in a timely manner.
• In reviewing an article they respect the confidentiality of process and the rights of those who submitted the articles.
• The reviewers will not use any information obtained during the peer-review process for their own or any other person’s or organization’s advantage or to disadvantage or discredit others.
• The reviewers should not have any conflict of interest and will declare all potential conflicting interests.
• They will not influenced by the origins of a manuscript, by the nationality, religious or political beliefs, gender or other characteristics of the authors, or by commercial considerations.
• The reviewers will be objective and constructive in their reviews, refraining from being hostile or inflammatory and from making libelous or derogatory personal comments.
• They undertake to carry out their fair share of reviewing and in a timely manner.
• They will provide journals with personal and professional information that is accurate and a true representation of their expertise.
The policy of our journal is double blind review.